Excerpt from the Current Rules and Regulations regarding Lessor and Lessee responsibilities.
- An apartment may be leased once in a rental year (July 1 to June 30) for a minimum of two (2) months with no assignment or subleasing.
- A completed Application Sale or Lease (located below) and a copy of the executed Lease Contract shall be submitted at least three (3) weeks before the effective date of the lease. All prospective tenants for a long term lease shall be personally interviewed by the Sales and Leases Committee prior to approval of application.
- All applicants for lease shall be charged a $100 application processing fee, except for renewal by the same lessee.
- Owners shall:
- Rent to no more than two individuals. No pets.
- Be responsible for damage or misuse of Association property caused by the lessee or the lessee’s guests.
- Furnish the lessee with a copy of the Current Rules and Regulations.
- Furnish two sets of keys to the lessee.
- Submit completed Application to Lease form, copy of Lease Contract, and fee to the Sales and Leases Committee.
- Relinquish all owner privileges, except the right to vote, during the rental period.
- The maximum number of persons (owners, renters, or overnight guests) allowed to occupy an apartment is:
- Studio apartment – 2
- 2-Bedroom apartment – 6
- If it has been determined that an apartment was rented without the approval of the Sales and Leases Committee during the off season, a request for a lease approval during the same rental year will be denied.
Applications for Sale or Lease:
The Lessee shall:
- Read and abide by the Atrium Rules Regulations 2021 of The Atrium at Palm Beach Shores Condominium Association, Inc.
- Have no pets on the premises.
- Not sublet the apartment, nor allow others to stay overnight during his absence.
- Register the entire party with the office upon arrival or deposit the registration card in the Registration Box in the mail room.
- Register overnight guests upon their arrival.
- Use the assigned parking space of the owner.
- Be available for an orientation with the Sales and Leases Committee.